Retail TouchPoints is proud to present the second annual Channel Innovation Awards, honoring retailer leaders who are achieving cross-channel success in today’s challenging retail environment.
This year a UK retailer received top honors: fashion retailerRepublic received the sole Platinum award. Republic has seen across-the-board success from a multi-faceted cross-channel expansion. “The integrated multi-channel system has encouraged online customers to visit the store, driving footfall and increasing the chance for further cross and up sales and interaction,” according to Nick Rennardson, IT Director.
Channel Innovation Award winners operate in a variety of industry segments, from specialty apparel and bridal to big box, grocery and specialty soft goods. They are both U.S.- and internationally-based retail companies. Most of the winners are selling their products via both brick-and-mortar and e-Commerce web sites, in addition to mobile web sites and other channels.
Other winners include:
- Gold winner: Tesco
- Gold winner: S Group and Foodie.fm
- Silver winner: Envelopes.com
- Silver winner: David’s Bridal
- Bronze winner: Marks & Spencer
- Bronze winner: Target
- Bronze winner: Step2
- Honorable Mention: Stop & Shop
2012 Channel Innovation Award winners have demonstrated achievements in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales gains, particularly within emerging channels
- Meeting consumer demands with convenient cross-channel shopping opportunities
- Cross-channel marketing
- Customer recognition, including social media feedback
- Technology innovations
View Report on site